The best propane wall heaters are those that most attach to your needs. It is important to
know if you want a vented or ventless wall heater.
- 1 Dyna-Glo Ir30Pmdg-1 Ventless Propane Wall Heater
- 2 Mr. Heater Buddy Wall Mounted
- 3 Sure Heat IWH16IRLP 3 Ceramic Plaque
- 4 US Stove AGDV12L Ashley Direct Vent
- 5 Superspace Gcir10Dm Vent Free
- 6 Mr. Heater MH25LP Propane
- 7 Fire Sense Indoor/Outdoor Wall Mount Heater
- 8 Vented or Ventless Propane Wall Heater
- 9 Vented Propane Wall Heater
- 10 Ventless Propane Wall Heater
Dyna-Glo Ir30Pmdg-1 Ventless Propane Wall Heater
This ventless propane wall heater is one of the most efficient despite its process of installation.
- The Dyna-Glo heater can work without energy, it just needs liquid propane to provide warm to two different areas.
- It is perfect to use in case of an emergency where the power goes out.
- It can also be used for everyday heating, works also for a garage, calving, and obviously home.
- Electricity is not needed, so you don’t have to spend money on energy costs.
- The temperature can be adjusted with reliability and safety with a built-in oxygen depletion sensor.
- Budget-friendly the major characteristic of this product, that will keep warm an area of 21000 square feet.
- High quality at a low price.
- Most of the good quality products have a warranty, and the Dyna-Glo is not an exception.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
- It is very easy to operate and it will give pleasant heat to the area.
- The user can control the temperature; he has to do it manually which is a little inconvenient if the person wants more comfort.
- Sometimes it leaves a stale gas odor in the room and also it doesn’t move much air through
- The first time of usage you will have to wait a few seconds for a man to reach the tip of the
pilot, but not a long time and you don’t have to do it every time you use it, just the first.
- It doesn’t have a lot of information on the product prior to purchase, which is inconvenient if
you want to know more details about the features.
It is a very well selling product on the market, 75% of 10 users rated it in 5 stars. Most of the
users consider that the price is very economical, and that is a good quality product. They used it
for garage, home, and cabin. It provides good heat to the area. But, according to some of the
other reviews, the installation process is a little difficult so they recommend having a licensed
professional to install the system for you. They also say that the cost of installing the heating
system is not very affordable at first, but in the end, their brother works very well.
Mr. Heater Buddy Wall Mounted
Wall Mounted Propane Heater
- Mr. Heater is a well-known brand because of its heaters.
- This time we have that body wall mounted heater that needs liquid propane to work.
- Indeed, it includes a 10′ house for propane connection.
- The user is also able to control the temperature because it includes a thermostat.
- It has a very unique design that combines red and black colors that compliment all their
- You can combine with different kinds of décor.
- It brings convection heat because of its blue flame burner.
- It is perfect to use for ice fishing shanties and cabins.
- It is a very safe device that will automatically shut off if there is no oxygen, so you can be secure in those cases.
- The installation of the wall mounted heater can be difficult but the installation of this device
is really simple and has an easy wall mount provided.
- It doesn’t have the most powerful capacity for heating, so it can work for rooms up to 200
square feet that are not very big if we say.
- It is a little uncomfortable to use because the propane cylinder must remain outdoors.
- It is bad news for California, Massachusetts or Canada customers because it is not approved
for those locations.
- It cannot be shipped to every country in the US. It depends on the place you live in.
- It comes with standalone legs which are really good.
- The heaters with legs should have a handle to move it but this one doesn’t have one.
- It gets hot unlike other heater cabinets, and it also says it is portable, but I don’t think so as it can’t be moved because of this fact.
According to user’s experiences, it is really easy to install and to operate. Some of them say
that it can be moved in the house but others say that the cabinet heats a lot that they can’t
even touch it. Some of them complain about the fact that even if it has standalone legs, it
doesn’t have a handle. Some users are disappointed by this specific product but others think
that it meets their needs.
Sure Heat IWH16IRLP 3 Ceramic Plaque
Propane heater with thermostat and blower.
- It is a very high-quality product that you will be really pleased to purchase.
- It has 99% of Energy Efficiency.
- This is very convenient to save on high energy costs.
- The user can control the desired temperature with the thermostat included.
- It also comes with a blower to improve the heating experience.
- It also uses infrared heater technology.
- The majority of hitters concentrate in heating the air, on like this one that warms objects in the room before the air which is really convenient for less insulated houses.
- It is very versatile because it is a wall propane heater but it can also be floor mounted, indeed
includes floor mounting feet.
- It has a really good heating capacity that is 18000 BTUs with liquid propane and increases to
20000 BTU if it is used with natural gas.
- Some heaters make a lot of noise but this one despite it has a thermostat and a blower, it is
very quiet. It is also odorless.
- It can be purchased with a 6 month financing.
- It has a 3.5 out of 5 stars of rate and so not everybody was well with the device.
- It works better with natural gas than with liquid propane.
- Sometimes it makes popping sounds, that shouldn’t do because it is supposed to be quiet.
It has a very mixed rate. Half of the users put it 5 stars’ rate while others put 4 stars, etc. Most
of the people find this heater helpful and very durable. It heats great and has a very powerful
heating capacity that will heat a room up to 700 square feet.
US Stove AGDV12L Ashley Direct Vent
Direct vent propane wall heater furnace.
- It uses propane gas and it is safe to use in different places.
- It is also made to be used in bathrooms and bedrooms.
- There are a lot of haters that when they are working the surface gets very hot, with this heater
the cabinet remains cold to the touch which is really convenient and safe.
- It has outlets in front and on top.
- A really remarkable characteristic of this product is that includes all the things for installation, which not every heater does.
- This heater includes all direct vent pipe in wall thimbles.
- It is really safe for usage and it a safety valve shut off.
- If you are a customer from Washington or California these are good news for you.
- There are some heaters that are not allowed to be sold in the states, but this one is approved for those places.
- If you need an RV you will be glad to know that this heater is approved for use in Mobile or
- It cannot be used in really big spaces because although it heats areas up to 275 is square feet,
it has an 1100 BTU that is not very much intense.
- If you have any trouble with this heater you just have 7 days to return it, otherwise it would be yours.
- But this quantity of time is not enough to guarantee a good performance.
According to the reviews of the users, it is a good heater for the price. It is easy to install and
works really good. In some occasions, the heaters arrived damaged or with a part broken. The most significant problem that the users had was that customer service. When a client has a
problem with the product that customer service should help him/her solve it. In this case, the
customer service wasn’t as good as expected and sometimes it didn’t help at all.
Superspace Gcir10Dm Vent Free
The best propane heater
- It is very fuel-efficient.
- Also, it counts with duel fuel technology so you can pick the perfect fuel for you (between natural gas and liquid propane).
- It heats up to 300 square feet with its 10000 BTUs capacity which is for small rooms.
- It works as a central heating system, and you can control the temperature as desired.
- It has versatility on the installation.
- Because it is the possibility of having it wall mounted or freestanding, it includes face next that let the user choose between that options.
- It is wall mounted so if you want a portable heater this won’t work for you as wanted.
- A thing to mention about this product is that it only works for supplementary heating.
It is a 5 star rated product, which means that the big majority of people is happy with the
purchase. According to reviews, it is really good for indoors and so it can be purchased
without needing to pay extra money for accessories which is pretty cool if you want to save a
Mr. Heater MH25LP Propane
- It is a really different heater because it is not like most of the wall heaters.
- It is a radiant heater that can be used at a garage or a workshop.
It is very efficient and it has a 25000 BTU of heating capacity which is really powerful.
- It heats a room up to 550 square feet which can be a medium sized room.
- It can be measured by a garage where two cars can fit into it.
- Most of the other heaters are specifically made to surrender the air with heat.
- In this case, this mystery propane radiant heater concentrates on heating objects directly, which is moren efficient.
- You don’t have to worry about assembling it because it is fully assembled out of the box, ready to be used.
- Not every heater on the market has a warranty and when we find a product with a warranty this tells us that it is a high-quality product.
- This heater has a one-year limited warranty.
- The pilot could be smaller because sometimes it can generate a big waste of fuel.
- The angle of danger has to be adjusted in order to avoid trouble with discoloring the top piece of the heater.
The users rated very well this heater. The half of all rated four stars and the other half rated a
five-star, this means that there were no major problems.
They say they can stay in the garage only with a shirt and some jeans and the be very warm.
This allows users to work with comfort. It was shipped quickly with no damage and the
instructions were easy to follow, so the installation process was very simple. The thermostat
wiring could have been a little longer but it is okay. They recommend being patient about
letting air bleed from the gas line and getting gas through the control valve.
Fire Sense Indoor/Outdoor Wall Mount Heater
- It is the smallest heater that we have reviewed.
- It can be used for both indoor and outdoor.
- It is very convenient if you want to move it from inside to outside place.
- Unlike other heaters, it has a silent operation so you will not be bothered by any weird sound.
- It can’t be affected by the wind.
- Separation costs are very low.
- So you can save money while you are also heating a place during winter.
- It is perfect to use on your patio, garage, etc.
- It comes with a movable mounting bracket that allows you to adapt it to different walls.
- And so, it is easy to install.
- Some of the customers said that eat worked for some temperatures but under a temperature of-30 °F it just started working which is inconvenient if you live in a place that richest really
There is a variety of critics of this product. Some users were happy with the purchase but
some others were not. Most of the users have a problem with the performance that wasn’t as
much as they expected. But it is important to know that the price is very affordable, and so it
won’t work for very big spaces with high ceilings. You have to be careful and shake out if the
features of this product are good for you and meet your needs.
Vented Propane Wall Heater
Is the type of heaters take air from inside and take the heating process outside the house just
as a chimney. It is a little less efficient with energy and heat than the ventless. The positive
thing about it is that takes the toxic gases out of the house. It is really important to maintain a
safe and healthy environment.
Ventless Propane Wall Heater
The ventless propane heaters do not take out of the house the toxic gases, so they don’t need a
chimney. You can save money with them, and also energy cost because they are more
efficient vented heaters. They cost less and the installation is also cheaper. A bad thing about
these heaters is that they are not very safe for health. They can produce toxic fumes such as
carbon monoxide or nitrogen dioxide. But if you show to buy these features it is important to
maintain monitors at home to know the levels of the gases at home.
Whether you choose to buy a vented or a ventless propane wall heater it is important to
evaluate which is better for you to do. If you don’t want to spend a lot of money or if you
want to maintain your house free of gases. Buying a ventless propane wall heater doesn’t
mean that you will get toxic gases at home, it just means that you have to be more careful
with the levels of it that can be dangerous if they are not monitored.