The best indoor propane heaters ore those ones that can be adapted two different
environments search garages, cabins, workspaces, and activities like camping during the
winter. The best propane heaters are those that are versatile, that can be bold portable and
permanent. They also have the best prices budget-friendly that will help the users to save
Mr. Heater F215100
The Mr. Heater F215100 indoor safe propane heater can be used indoors and be taken
from one place to another very easily. This is because it is very lightweight.
- It is portable so you can take it wherever you want.
- This intends to be taken to anywhere you want, but preferably for indoor use.
- It is important to remark that it is not made for golf cart used or motorized vehicles.
- It works very well at different elevations, but its maximum elevation is 2000 feet.
- Counts with a 45-degree heating angle.
- A great feature about this heater is that it will give you continuous heat free of odor.
- Its price is very affordable.
- If you don’t have a really big budget, you can have easy access to it.
- It will be perfect to provide a safe and reliable heat, that you can have any time and wherever you want.
- It is not as big as others, so it won’t occupy a lot of space.
- You will be saving storage space.
- Despite it is small and simple, it comes with to heat settings that are between 4000 and 9000
- It is safe because it has an automatic system that will turn off your heater in case there is low
- An important fact about this system is that you cannot use un-authorizer accessories with it, otherwise you can cause accidents.
- That one-pound disposable propane cylinder, that is needed for usage, is not included.
- It won’t work elevations up to 7,000 feet.
- If you want to easily use this heater, you will have to calculate the quantity of heat you’re
going to need.
- This process is made by calculating the amount of BTUs required.
There are lots of users that have bought this product. 52% of them rated it us a five-star
product, and review it as a perfect product for winter camping that lasts all the night and is
awesome to maintain the inside of a tent nice and toasty. Furthermore, there are a lot of users
that had issues when buying the propane cylinder. If you don’t buy the right propane cylinder,
the heater will break. Especially, this happens with the base.
Between the other 50% of users that didn’t rate it in 5 stars, there are a variety of opinions.
Some users obtain a damaged product. Some others couldn’t turn it off, which is really
dangerous. And, finally, those ones that didn’t vote the correct propane cylinder and
accidentally broke the product.
Dyna-Glo Ra18Lpdg Propane Heater
The Dyna-Glo propane heater is perfect for indoor use and also is very safe and powerful.
- If you want a really quick process of heating, this is the right heater for you.
- This is because
the Dyna-Glo heats instantly up to 600 square feet room.
- It is important to mention that it is
for only indoor usage.
- Weed 18000 BTUs, the heater has three heat different settings that will allow the user to
control the temperature as desired.
- It can work four different areas such as garages, workshops, patios, and camping, of course.
- It is really easy to use and transport because it has wheels that allow you to move it from one
way to other.
- The only thing is that is a little heavy, but you can help yourself with each side
- Your safety comes first for Dyna-Glo. It has a CSA certified for safety and also has a sensor
of oxygen depletion to improve its security.
- Two locking casters will maintain it firmly in place.
- It is a very good product that you can have access to just by paying a very affordable price.
- Requires a 20 LB propane cylinder, the only thing is that is not included with the product.
- You will have to purchase it apart from the heater itself.
- Sometimes it can smell bad, so this is uncomfortable and either more if it is for indoor use.
Most of the users are satisfied with the purchase of this product. They say it is really safe and
sits securely inside, the wheels also easily over the floor, even over the carpet. A majority of
them thinks that the price is budget-friendly and that works very well or the little price.
But there are still little bad reviews that say that it doesn’t work properly sometimes, and that
also you can burn with it. Some people experimented weird smell during the usage of this
heater. Some users report that the oxygen sensor does work but they also recommend to use a C/O
detector with this unit nearby. One tip for the community is to keep you away from curtains
or anything that burns.
Mr. Heater F232000 Buddy
9000 BTU Indoor & Portable Propane Heater
The Mr. Heater F232000 Buddy is an Amazon bestseller. It has been the Prime Choice to a
lot of users four different purposes. It can be used for indoors and also for camping.
- It works with small rooms of 225 square feet and up.
- Counts with a radiant heater between 4000 to 9000 BTUs, so you can choose how much heat you need in a room.
- It is pretty versatile because can we use it in indoor spaces but it is also approved to be used
- It is very small and so it is portable, you can take it from one way to other easily and in a safe
way because it features with a fold-down handle.
- It is also lightweight.
- Because it is portable, it can be suitable for use in porches, workshops, garages, cabins, and
- It is really easy to use because it features an easy-start four-position control that allows the
user to control the level of heating.
- It is also done to be really safe to use because of its high-temperature wire guard, a low-oxygen shut off system and a tip-over safety shut-off system.
- It has a ceramic tile mounted with shock absorbing insulation.
- And so, is durable and it can be easily replaced when necessary.
- It doesn’t work more than 7000 feet so if you are going to the mountains it won’t work for you.
- If you want to heat big rooms; this may not work for you.
- It won’t work also for emergency situations.
This is a very popular product in the market and so it has the majority of rates in 5 stars. 75%
of the customers were very happy with the purchase and didn’t have major problems. They
used it for both indoor uses at home or also for hiking and camping. It is important to know
that it cannot be used over the 7000 feet above sea level because some users complain about
the fact that the heater turned it off after that altitude.
The users that gave less than three stars complained about some of the products were broken
after usage, which is inconvenient. They also said that the communication with the customer
service was unpleasant.
Mr. Heater F274830 Big Buddy
The Big Buddy is the most efficient propane heater and is one of the leaders in the market
of portable heaters.
- It’s the capacity of heating is one of the most efficient of all.
- It can warm a room very well up to 300 square feet.
- Very efficient, and security approved for indoor and outdoor use.
- There is a security mechanism that will automatically turn off the heater when operating at altitudes over 7000 feet above sea level, which can also be a con for those that want to hike
very high mountains.
- If there is not enough oxygen, there is a mechanism of auto shoot-off.
- It would also do this if the pilot light goes out.
- With this big buddy, the user is capable of control much more the temperature of the area
where the heater is being used.
- It has three levels of temperature: low, medium, and high.
- Big Buddy is a very durable and efficient heater and it is also budget-friendly.
- The user can save money and invest in other things.
- Three levels temperature: 4000, 9000, and 18000 BTU per hour.
- It allows adjusting the temperature for more comfort at your cabin, RV, patio, porch, garage, and others.
- Propane gas is the fuel that you will need to get this heater right on track.
- You can adopt the usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply, but you will have to purchase additional accessories such as hose and a filter.
- An integrated fan that increases the heating capacity and it blends radiant and convection
- The price is perfect for all its benefits, and if you want to purchase some extra accessories
you can do it without breaking the bank.
- It is quality at a low price.
- This efficient propane heater connects to a propane tank, nonetheless, it is not included.
- This means that the user has to purchase that propane tank apart from the big buddy.
- It will operate on 4D batteries or an AC adapter, but the not too positive thing about it is that they are sold separately.
- If you live in Canada or Massachusetts, you cannot have access to this product because the sellers are not able to sell it in those places.
According to the reviews of the customers, this product is awesome to use when camping on
a cold night, use it when the electricity goes out, use it in a cabin, etc. They say that is also
pretty good to save storage space. It is a good inversion.
80% of the users rated this product with five stars but there is a 20% that wasn’t so happy
with it. The majority of people that didn’t rate it 5 stars, with four stars. Some of their
problems were overheating, accessories that didn’t work well, usage of the wrong propane
Avenger Dual Fuel Vent Free
This is one of the most unique models of the best indoor propane heaters. The most
characteristic feature of this product is that it has a really beautiful blue flame which
combines with different decor. He is very stylish and it can be considerate both portable and
- Versatility is a characteristic that most define this model of the Avenger brand.
- It can run both on natural gas or liquid propane, which is pretty good because if you don’t have access to one of the type of fuel you probably will have access to the other.
- And you can also choose your preferred one.
- It comes with a thermostat control that automatically turns on and off to bring the desired
- The user is capable to control the quantity of heating he or she wants.
- There are some heaters that are approved to be used for indoor and outdoor, but this is not the
case with the Avenger heater.
- It is a really powerful heater that can keep warm up to 1,400 square feet living space.
- This is really big so you can use it at your apartment when the temperature in winter is too cold for you.
- You can save energy costs with his heater because it doesn’t need electricity to work, which is pretty awesome because you can invest that money in other things.
- Has a really modern design that combines with different décor.
- It is white colored and also has a blue flame that adds a modern touch to this design.
- A lot of indoor propane heaters have the possibility to be able to use it as a portable heater or
leave it permanent.
- In this case, the Avenger can be wall-mounted or use the base feet.
- Different from the other heaters that we have been reviewing, it can work in very high elevations above the sea, but it has a limit which it is 4,500 feet altitude.
- If you need it for a bigger room, it won’t probably work for you.
It has a 4.1 out of five stars’ rate. So the majority of the customers are happy with the product
but there is some trouble that they have been having. But before we get into the troubles, we
are going to mention some of the positive aspects of the positive reviews. They say that it
works perfectly to heat a room during the winter and the thermostat works very well and is a
high-quality product for its price.
The users that gave less than three stars received defective products with problems like the
alarm won’t stop, it didn’t work with propane, very little blue flame, the blue flame didn’t
The Benefits Of A Portable Indoor Propane Heater
– You can take it wherever you want whenever you want, depending on if the heater has
the capacity if not turning off at different altitudes. There are different kinds of
portable propane heaters, they have different heating capacities that will vary and the
user has to take the most switchable for him/her.
– If you want to one space of your home, you can take it with you so the wrong you
want and you are going to be. It can also be taken for camping while during winter
– Propane heaters allow the user to save some money because they don’t have to spend
energy costs because these can work without electricity.
– They are very lightweight and they don’t need a lot of space so the user can save
storage space. This is really good because if you live in a small home, you would
probably love this feature.
– It also works if you are going on a trip and you don’t have much storage space so the
majority of the portable heaters are small.
– They take care of the planet because you are not wasting energy to make it work.
– If you leave me now on RV it is perfect to use it at home
– They are very affordable so you don’t have to spend a lot of money on it, and if
sometimes they need an extra accessory to work well they are not usually expensive.
If you want to heat a small room or a big room you don’t have to invest a lot that you
could be investing in buying another type of heater.
Are Propane Heaters Safe For Indoors?
This is a really difficult discussion because not every propane heater is safe for indoors. How
can you know that? Well, the propane heaters should say if they are safe for indoor use.
There are some of them that are safe for indoor and outdoor use. You should be a little
careful to the instructions of each model, because in the end if they are not well-used, they
can cause terrible accidents. Indoor propane heaters are a really good solution for the problem of heating during the winter and for the more the winter night that is the coldest time of the day during winter. Is a really affordable solution because most of them aren’t expensive at all. The users have to be careful if they are going to travel with their heater. They have to be sure that it is turned off, and they should follow the instructions of usage.